Posted to general@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Pascal Sancho <ps...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/07 16:04:07 UTC

CMS site

Hi list,

I've reviewed *all* xmlgraphics, fop, and batik pages to complete Clay's job.

Now markdown syntax is mainly OK, and complex tables (batik/status and
fop/compliance) look good and are fully dynamic.

Some forrest xml remains (<warning> and <note> tags); new css rules
should display them as expected (with recent browser).

Now it is probably time to remove forrest sources from repo.
--
pascal

Re: CMS site

Posted by Clay Leeds <th...@gmail.com>.
Hi Pascal,

I didn't think it was... I know how incomplete the email medium can be, especially the lack if non-verbal communication that's missing!

No problem at all!

Cheers!

Clay

"My religion is simple. My religion is kindness."
- HH The Dalai Lama of Tibet

Re: CMS site

Posted by Pascal Sancho <ps...@gmail.com>.
Hi,