Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net> on 2006/06/30 20:27:15 UTC

Services.xml location

I am noticing that service type xml are not all in the servicedef folder.
some are being put in the scripts folder

is there a design practices rule about this?

Re: Services.xml location

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
Yeah, I am even feeling the pressure to finally get the book on entities..
LOL.
So much for flying by the seat of my pants.

;)

David E. Jones sent the following on 6/30/2006 11:41 AM:

Re: Services.xml location

Posted by "David E. Jones" <jo...@ofbiz.org>.

Re: Services.xml location

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

Re: Services.xml location

Posted by Chris Howe <cj...@yahoo.com>.
There is one located at
component://content/webapp/content/WEB-INF/services.xml
all others that files that have a <services> tag are
in servicedef folders

Re: Services.xml location

Posted by Chris Howe <cj...@yahoo.com>.

Re: Services.xml location