Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Bernd Bohmann <be...@atanion.com> on 2006/02/17 20:53:23 UTC

Incubator sign-off for Tobago

Hello Ted and Manfred,

last week I asked the MyFaces community about the incubator sign-off for
  Tobago. There were no objections against leaving the incubator.
Therefore I would like to know how to proceed. What are the next steps
on our way to become a MyFaces sub-project?

Best regards

Bernd

--
Dipl.-Ing. Bernd Bohmann - Atanion GmbH - Software Development
Bismarckstr. 13, 26122 Oldenburg, http://www.atanion.com

Re: Incubator sign-off for Tobago

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
Sure!

chair & lead, I shouldn't confuse them of course ;)

regards,

Martin

--

http://www.irian.at