Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by "Metzger, Natalie J." <nm...@odu.edu> on 2010/04/27 18:41:21 UTC

TabbedPanel: tab visibility

Hi all,

Maybe I'm blind, but is there a way to set the visibility of certain tabs in the TabbedPanel? I only found the method isVisible(), but no setVisible(). My goal is to have certain tabs only visible to users with corresponding permissions. So far I have to add/remove tabs depending on those permissions, and which is less than optimal.
And yes, I can change the visibility of the content of the tab, but this is not what I need.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
                Natalie

P.S. I'm using Wicket 1.4.6

RE: TabbedPanel: tab visibility

Posted by "Metzger, Natalie J." <nm...@odu.edu>.
Yes, I can, thanks!!!

can you not override isvisible() and do the check there?

-igor

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.