Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Nicolas Delsaux <ni...@gmx.fr> on 2019/09/30 07:59:23 UTC

Policy storage in Nifi runner and Kubernetes

Hi all

I'm running my Nifi node in Kubernetes. For that, the
/opt/nifi/nifi-current/conf folder is made writable by an init container
prior to starting the runner.

All other interesting folders (the *_repository ones) are stored on a
read-write-once volume.

Each time the pod is restarted, the flow id changes, the policies
applied to nifi-runner are lost, and the process groups disappear from
the flow.

I've tried to look at other K8s examples of nifi configuration, but
can't find how to have my nifi runner restarting correctly ... (maybe
it' because I'm not that good at configuring K8s pods)

So what is best way to have my configuration working ?

Thanks !

Re: Policy storage in Nifi runner and Kubernetes

Posted by Nicolas Delsaux <ni...@gmx.fr>.
ok, it appear my nifi node doesn't start an embedded zookeeper server.

Can it be related ?