Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Hasan Hasan <xu...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/03 12:51:14 UTC

Re: Clerezza refactoring

Hi Reto, all.

Sorry, I was sick the whole last week and did not check clerezza emails.
OK. I will move access to dataset, namely to org.apache.clerezza.dataset.
Regarding commons.rdf classes and interfaces, they are moved to
org.apache.clerezza.api.
Since clerezza is about rdf, I remove the rdf in the directory hierarchy.

cheers
hasan