Posted to jcs-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au> on 2005/09/09 08:22:18 UTC

Official jcs release?

Where are you at in terms of getting an official release out?

It would be great to see something formally released (this requires a
vote) to the mirror system and over to the maven repository so that we
can use something more recent than jcs-20030822.182132.jar (the latest
currently available via maven) in Torque.

Scott

--
Scott Eade
Backstage Technologies Pty. Ltd.

Re: Official jcs release?

Posted by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de>.
Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au> writes:

>Where are you at in terms of getting an official release out?

>It would be great to see something formally released (this requires a
>vote) to the mirror system and over to the maven repository so that we
>can use something more recent than jcs-20030822.182132.jar (the latest
>currently available via maven) in Torque.

I'd +1 that. The "latest maven based release" is > 2 years old now.

If you need any help with the release process, just mail me. I'm
currently preparing some releases (turbine, commons-email) anyway, so
I can help you out.

	Best regards
		Henning

		      4 - 8 - 15 - 16 - 23 - 42