Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Zemian Deng <ke...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/28 18:54:08 UTC

Does Path works on HTTP Request Defaults?

Hi,
I created a test plan with HTTP Request Defaults with few requests bellow
it. I assume that if I set default's path =/mywebapp, then all the
HTTPRequest below doesn't have to. But this doesn't work. So what does the
path do in "HTTP Request Defaults" component?

I am using jmeter2.3.1

Zemian Deng

RE: Does Path works on HTTP Request Defaults?

Posted by Steve Kapinos <St...@tandberg.com>.
You could use a variable to work as the text replacement in the http
sampler... Default path meaning that's what gets put in the field, not
combined with the information in the sampler's field.

Thanks for helping, including answering my previous question as well.

Can you help me understand what's the diff btw Path and Prefix to a
request's resource? How and when will I use the "HTTP Request Defaults"
path parameter?

Posted by Zemian Deng <ke...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sebb,

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.