Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/26 00:00:08 UTC

Re: [VOTE] 0.7.1

I'll stage artifacts in central tomorrow AM GMT

Re: [VOTE] 0.7.1

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
Attached, for the record only, is the diff I used to stage the
artifacts for publishing to Central.

Note that this diff is not ready for application to the code base.  I
am still working on some things.  Specifically it looks like I may
have to push a new release of maven-ant-tasks as I think I found a NPE
in generating a pom with a parent pom. (And I want to use a parent pom
so that we don't have dependency version details scattered all over
the build.xml)

-Stephen

Re: [VOTE] 0.7.1

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.