Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "Shultz, Kevin" <Ke...@fnmoc.navy.mil> on 2002/05/01 21:15:15 UTC

Default portal content look-and-feel changes not taking effect

I realize that this question has been versed in many ways and at many times
within these archives but to my defense I have traversed them in their
entirety and am either misunderstanding or simply not finding the
information I am looking for.

I have added a new skin-entry within skins.xreg, I have modified
services.PortalToolkit.default.skin to equal the new skin entry, I have
modified the psml/anon/html/default.psml to reflect the skin name tag (as
the same new skin) and still my default portal page reflects a color scheme
based on the original install default orange-gray.  I had hoped to isolate
where this setting resides with my own endeavors but have exhausted far more
man-hours in being unsuccessful that I care to count.

If anyone can provide some much needed advice on what I seem to be missing I
would be most grateful.  Thank you in advance

Very Respectfully,

Kevin