Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by Kintzel Levente <ki...@codespring.ro> on 2005/08/03 12:32:57 UTC

Schema including

Hi everebody!

I want to include a schema in another. In other words my application has many tables. Their schemas are written in different schema files. But in this case I cannot not use the foreign key clause, because the tables must be in the same schema file. If I put all the tables in one schema, it is very difficult to maintain the schema file. So the best solution for me can be a possibility to include some xml parts in schema files.
So tables will be written in different XML files, but when the generating process start than everything is included to the right place. There is such a solution, or something similar?
Thank you for help!

          Regards,
                Levi