Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ju...@mizuhocbus.com on 2003/10/02 18:41:33 UTC

can not get bean property, help!!

Hi, I have an attribute called "actionName" in my actionformbean
and I set it properly in my action class before forward to my jsp
in the jsp I try to retrieve it like this:
<form action=<nested:write property="actionName"/>>
</form>

it always gives me "Attribute value must be quoted" error message in
action.jsp
anything wrong ?

thank you very very much!!!

Julie

This transmittal and any attachments may contain confidential, privileged or sensitive information and is solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this transmittal and any such attachments in error and any review, dissemination, distribution or copying thereof is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmittal and any attachments in error please notify the sender and immediately destroy the message and all its attachments. Any opinions herein expressed may be those of the author and not necessarily of Mizuho Corporate Bank, Ltd (the "Bank"). The Bank accepts no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information herein contained.