Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Igor Cicimov <ic...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/25 01:27:17 UTC

Re: [users@httpd] How to allow directory browsing to certain ip addresses only

The Order statement...try that with Allow and Deny commands for the
directory

Sent from my phone

On May 25, 2010 12:12 AM, "Bertalan Voros" <be...@tbwaworld.com>
wrote:

Hello All,

I'd like your help in the following scenario.

I need to restrict directory browsing for everyone but several ip addresses
to one folder.

I want to allow the several ip addresses to be able to browse the folders.

I want to prohibit the rest of the network from browsing but they should
still be able to access files if they know their full name/location.

IndexIgnore * seems to have achieved half of this.

I would appreciate any help with this.

Thanks and best regards,
Bertalan

This e-mail is intended only for the named person or entity to which
it is addressed and contains valuable business information that is
privileged, confidential and/or otherwise protected from disclosure.
Dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail or the
information herein by anyone other than the intended recipient, or
an employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the
intended recipient, is strictly prohibited.  All contents are the
copyright property of TBWA Worldwide, its agencies or a client of
such agencies. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
nevertheless bound to respect the worldwide legal rights of TBWA
Worldwide, its agencies and its clients. We require that unintended
recipients delete the e-mail and destroy all electronic copies in
their system, retaining no copies in any media.If you have received
this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us via e-mail to
disclaimer@tbwaworld.com.  We appreciate your cooperation.

We make no warranties as to the accuracy or completeness of this
e-mail and accept no liability for its content or use.  Any opinions
expressed in this e-mail are those of the author and do not
necessarily reflect the opinions of TBWA Worldwide or any of its
agencies or affiliates.