Posted to dev@marmotta.apache.org by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org> on 2014/03/11 09:34:43 UTC

Fwd: LDP minutes for 10 March 2014

FYI

Topic 3 is relevant for us, I quote the most important things by the
chairman:

   the spec is supposed to be published tomorrow

   the end of the comment period could have been April 1st, but
   we thought we should avoid that particular date

   we then have a month to get through CR

   we need to agree on the exit critera for CR
   at least 2-3 implementations

   it may take some time for people to implement the spec,
   after the latest changes

So, in principle, for us that means May 1st would be the deadline for
having the spec implementation ready. Sound feasible :-)