Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Webmaster <we...@axismedia.ca> on 2008/10/20 09:25:56 UTC

Filter Adult Content

Hi,

My link DB is growing substantially now and Im' crawling some 12 million
urls a day.  I plan on generating my linkdb in portions (10) of 100 million
each to place on my sand box servers for a distributed search cluster.
Before I move this out of hadoop and place it on local file systems I want
to filter my linkdb for any adult content.

Does anyone have any pointers or ready made filters for this?

I'm sure I can create some filters to do this to a degree; however a tried
and true system would be ideal.

Thanks..

Axel..