Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by lars hofhansl <la...@apache.org> on 2013/07/18 02:48:18 UTC

Time to think about 0.94.10

I would like to do an RC early next week.
Please let me know of any urgent issue you would like to have include in this month's release.

-- Lars

Re: Time to think about 0.94.10

Posted by lars hofhansl <la...@apache.org>.

Awesome :)

-- Lars

I should have a a branch new 4 nodes cluster (3 RS + 1 master) delivered
today ;) Will be perfect to re-run my perfs tests and compare 0.94.10 to
0.94.x ;)

Re: Time to think about 0.94.10

Posted by Jean-Marc Spaggiari <je...@spaggiari.org>.
Let's do it!