Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by "EXTERNAL Taminidi Ravi (ETI, Automotive-Service-Solutions)" <ex...@us.bosch.com> on 2014/02/17 21:49:18 UTC

Boost Query Example

Hi can some one help me on the Boost & Sort query example.

http://localhost:8983/solr/ ProductCollection/select?q=*%3A*&wt=json&indent=true&fq=SKU:223-CL10V3^100 OR SKU:223-CL1^90

There is not different in the query Order, Let me know if I am missing something. Also I like to Order with the exact match for SKU:223-CL10V3^100

Thanks

Ravi

Re: Boost Query Example

Posted by Amit Jha <sh...@gmail.com>.
I would say use dismax query parser and set boost factor in qf params.

Following link may help

http://wiki.apache.org/solr/DisMaxQParserPlugin#qf_.28Query_Fields.29

https://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrRelevancyFAQ#Solr_Relevancy_FAQ

Rgds