Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by Vasanth Mathivanan <va...@evolutiondigital.com> on 2019/02/14 18:43:44 UTC

Need Header rewrite for mpd (dash)

Hi ,

We had already header rewrite for m3u8 and ts . but now we are moving to mpd so need for mpd and m4s header rewrite rule .i don’t know what was the exact rule for that or could we use  m3u8 same. Please  anyone suggest me  .

Thanks & Regards
Vasanth M

RE: Need Header rewrite for mpd (dash)

Posted by Vasanth Mathivanan <va...@evolutiondigital.com>.
@miles

Need to store cache content mpd for  4 secs and m4s for 132 secs .

Thanks & Regards
Vasanth

Posted by Miles Libbey <ml...@apache.org>.