Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.org> on 2003/06/11 15:07:20 UTC

Visual Sitemap Debugger WAS: Re: Common Layout and appropriate CSS (missing?)

Andreas Hartmann wrote:

>> A visual sitemap debugger would really help  ;-) I thought there is
>> something out there ...
>

> That sounds interesting ...
> Can you remember something to feed in Google? :)

not really. But actually it should be quite simple. Give every pipeline
an ID and log it during processing. Then analyze the log file and
visualize it.

What do you think?

Thanks

Michael

> I only found a flow debugger:
> http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/howto/howto-flow-debugger.html
>
> Andreas
>

>> Thanks
>>
>> Michael
>>
>> Michael Wechner wrote:
>>
>>> To me it  seems that it actually can't work, because there doesn't
>>> seem to be any pipeline
>>> which would be able to deliver /lenya/css/default.css.
>>>
>>> I guess the reason that it works on Andreas' computer might be
>>> because of a caching "problem".
>>>
>>> It seems to me that the prefix "css" was interpreted as a publication
>>> prefix and therefore can't work.
>>> Well, I have added a pipeline to the top level sitemap and now it
>>> seems to work.
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>>
>>> Michael

Michael Wechner
Wyona Ltd.  -   Open Source Content Management   -   Apache Lenya