Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Lewis, Eric" <Er...@ipi.ch> on 2009/03/09 11:00:24 UTC

How to get permission to Jira?

Hi

This may be a stupid question, but I didn't find any help online.
I'd like to enter a Maven issue (for the site plugin). I set up an
account in Jira and got access. According to the Jira help, I should see
a 'Create new issue' link if I have the permission - but I don't see it,
so obviously I don't have that permission.
What do I have to do to get the permission to create an issue?

Best regards,
Eric

AW: How to get permission to Jira?

Posted by "Lewis, Eric" <Er...@ipi.ch>.
Well, yes... now it works  :-)
It looks like either I need new glasses ;-)  or I couldn't create the issue because I had just signed up in Jira.

Thanks & best regards,
Eric

Posted by Martin Höller <ma...@xss.co.at>.