Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Robin Green <gr...@hotmail.com> on 2000/11/01 13:14:45 UTC

CVS problem

What's up with this? I'm trying to remove fromServlet example from C1 since
it depends on the deleted ProducerFromRequest

[root@ega051000009 xml-cocoon]# cvs remove -f samples/fromServlet/
greenrd@locus.apache.org's password:
cvs server: Removing .
cvs server: Removing samples
cvs server: failed to create lock directory in repository
`/home/cvs/CVSROOT/Emptydir': Permission denied
cvs server: failed to obtain dir lock in repository
`/home/cvs/CVSROOT/Emptydir'
cvs [server aborted]: read lock failed - giving up
[root@ega051000009 xml-cocoon]#

http://profiles.msn.com.

Re: CVS problem

Posted by Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>.
On Wed, 1 Nov 2000, Robin Green wrote:

> What's up with this? I'm trying to remove fromServlet example from C1 since
> it depends on the deleted ProducerFromRequest
>

> [root@ega051000009 xml-cocoon]# cvs remove -f samples/fromServlet/
> greenrd@locus.apache.org's password:
> cvs server: Removing .
> cvs server: Removing samples
> cvs server: failed to create lock directory in repository
> `/home/cvs/CVSROOT/Emptydir': Permission denied
> cvs server: failed to obtain dir lock in repository
> `/home/cvs/CVSROOT/Emptydir'
> cvs [server aborted]: read lock failed - giving up
> [root@ega051000009 xml-cocoon]#

you might want to nuke your repository, check it out again, then try the
remove. if that fails, mail a bug report to brian...

- donald