Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de> on 2010/01/15 21:37:19 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Doxygen Maven Plugin - Release 1.0

Hello to all,

I'm pleased to announce the availability of the Doxygen Maven Plugin
Release 1.0....

The Homepage (intermediate?) for the Plugin is:

http://www.supose.org/projects/show/mavendoxygen

The ChangeLog for this Release (first one), can be seen at:

http://www.supose.org/versions/show/27

Unfortunately, i have to admit that the plugin is currently not in one
of the Maven Repositories available...

Currently you can download the POM and the JAR file here:

http://www.supose.org/projects/list_files/mavendoxygen

I hope it will be available via a Maven repository in a few days...

If you have any questions concerning the Plugin don't hesitate to
contact me....

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise
Dipl.Ing.(FH) Karl Heinz Marbaise        ICQ#: 135949029
Hauptstrasse 177                         USt.IdNr: DE191347579
52146 Würselen                           http://www.soebes.de

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Doxygen Maven Plugin - Release 1.0

Posted by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de>.
Hello to all,

> Unfortunately, i have to admit that the plugin is currently not in one
> of the Maven Repositories available...

Now the Plugin is available via the following Maven Repository:

http://mvn.supose.org

The Maven generated site is available:

http://site.supose.org/doxygen-maven-plugin/

Posted by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de>.