Posted to dev@wink.apache.org by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com> on 2010/09/09 22:35:02 UTC

Graduation

How is the track to graduation going?

--jason

Re: Graduation

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
On Sep 13, 2010, at 10:28 AM, Bryant Luk wrote:

> I think infrastructure is ultimately responsible for the mailing lists.
>
> http://apache.org/dev/reporting-issues.html#mail-config might help.

Correct.

Eliezer, what error are you seeing?

--kevan

Re: Graduation

Posted by Bryant Luk <br...@gmail.com>.

RE: Graduation

Re: Graduation

Posted by Nicholas L Gallardo <nl...@us.ibm.com>.
I think lack of diversity is going to be the biggest issue right now.  We
need to get a few committers from other groups/companies if we're going to
be able to take a proposal forward.  I think the project itself is mature
enough technically though.

-Nick

             Jason Dillon
             <jason@planet57.c
             Sent by: Jason            wink-dev@incubator.apache.org
             Dillon                                                     cc
             <jason.dillon@gma
             il.com>                                               Subject
                                       Graduation

             09/09/2010 03:35
             PM

             Please respond to