Posted to recruitment@openoffice.apache.org by Sanjay Rajpurohit <sa...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/24 04:59:26 UTC

Regarding open source development

Respected Sir, I am very keen to join this organization. Kindly allow me to
be a part of this organization and contribute to open source. Kindly find
my resume attached with this mail.

Regards,
Sanjay Rajpurohit

Re: Regarding open source development

Posted by Peter kovacs <pe...@apache.org>.
Hi Sanjay Rajpurohit,
Our mailing list does not accept documents.
We are an open project, we do not require that you join us.
In order to contribute you pick
1) a topic to improve.
2)decide what you want to improve
3)make a plan what you want to do
4) talk with with people involved ( this is optional)
5) do something
6) send your work in

This mailing list is here to help people to get oriented.  So which area do you want to contribute?

All the best
Peter