Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Gordon Ross <G....@ccw.gov.uk> on 2002/03/11 13:58:02 UTC

Sending no. of Threads

OK, I've sorted out my crude System.err logging. (Much better than the
standard logging, I have to say - so much easier to read !)

When James starts up, and checks the queue to see if there are any
messages to deliver, how many threads *should* james be using ?

Thanks,

GTG

Re: Sending no. of Threads

Posted by Serge Knystautas <se...@lokitech.com>.
In your config.xml in the block that configures the RemoteDelivery mailet,
there is a setting called <deliveryThreads>.  If you do not set this, it
defaults to 1.

Serge Knystautas
http://www.lokitech.com/