Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Dominic Prakash <do...@sps.co.in> on 2015/07/27 07:42:35 UTC

OM to replace Google hangout

Ours is a small group trying OM for the last one month. I selected OM
mainly because I can run it in our own server in our internal network.
Is it possible to make it lean like Google hangout? All I need is video
to view the person and screen sharing. Appreciate any suggestion in this
regard.

Best Regards

Dominic

Re: OM to replace Google hangout

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
you can disable WB and files menu in the Admin->Conference Rooms

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax