Posted to users@buildr.apache.org by dynnamitt <kj...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/20 10:41:11 UTC

test/classes (1.3.0) VS test-classes (1.2.10)

What is the  (1.3.0-) logic behind: "compiling tests into
target/test/classes and not target/test-classes" ?

This has given me some issues after an upgrade from 1.2.10  :

1) Eclipse will no longer run test after I do 'buildr clean install'.

2) buildr cannot find classes to run during Integration testing ( looks like
it's still searching in /test-classes ) ??

mvh
Dynnamitt

Re: test/classes (1.3.0) VS test-classes (1.2.10)

Posted by dynnamitt <kj...@gmail.com>.

is
  "compiling tests into target/test/classes and not target/test-classes"
compatible with maven2 then?

Posted by Assaf Arkin <ar...@intalio.com>.

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.
On Tue, May 20, 2008 at 1:41 AM, dynnamitt <kj...@gmail.com> wrote:

> This has given me some issues after an upgrade from 1.2.10  :
> 1) Eclipse will no longer run test after I do 'buildr clean install'.

I have the same problem with both ;)    There's no substantive differences
between the Eclipse task in 1.2.10 and 1.3.x.

Eclipse is sensitive to any external changes to classes;  it doesn't
automatically recognize outside change (other than on sources) so you have
to tell it to "Refresh" your project and often to a "Clean project" as well.

alex