Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Sergey Didenko <se...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/02 10:12:10 UTC

discussion: why-did-you-stop-using-tapestry

I think it would be interesting for us to read this discussion, just
to concentrate again on what can be improved in T5. Also good comments
can help the public image of T5.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1303438/why-did-you-stop-using-tapestry

Re: discussion: why-did-you-stop-using-tapestry

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
Em Wed, 02 Sep 2009 05:12:10 -0300, Sergey Didenko
<se...@gmail.com> escreveu:

> I think it would be interesting for us to read this discussion, just
> to concentrate again on what can be improved in T5. Also good comments
> can help the public image of T5.
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1303438/why-did-you-stop-using-tapestry

The first comment has some good points, but that guy is a little bit
trollish. Some of his points are about Tapestry 4, not 5. I wrote a little
rebuttal there.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://www.arsmachina.com.br/thiago