Posted to repository@apache.org by "Mark R. Diggory" <md...@latte.harvard.edu> on 2004/09/21 21:51:19 UTC

Rsync From Address and Source changing.

Jason has taken over the management of the ibiblio rsync emails (he's
standardized the rsync process for all organizations rsyncing content to
ibiblio.

Currently rsync logs are sent to the repository@apache.org list, but I I
suspect the moderation is rejecting them? Can we have this adjusted again?

thanks,
-Mark
--
Mark Diggory
Software Developer

Re: Rsync From Address and Source changing.

Posted by Erik Abele <er...@codefaktor.de>.
On 21.09.2004, at 22:42, Mark R. Diggory wrote:

> Here are the email headers for the new rsync reporting address:

> Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 15:33:24 -0500
> From: meeper@maven.org
> Subject: Synchronization report for Apache Software Foundation

Okay, should be working again. I've added meeper@maven.org to the allow
list for repository@.

Cheers,
Erik

Btw, apmail@apache.org is usually the preferred place for such
requests...

Posted by "Mark R. Diggory" <md...@apache.org>.
Here are the email headers for the new rsync reporting address:

Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 15:33:24 -0500
From: meeper@maven.org
Subject: Synchronization report for Apache Software Foundation

-Mark