Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net> on 2004/10/27 18:32:01 UTC

Re: [SPAM] Re: Cocoon and JDK 1.5

Bert:

I hope you saw the other mail with this link:

http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/SubversionMigration

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

Bert Van Kets dijo:

Re: [SPAM] Re: [SPAM] Re: Cocoon and JDK 1.5

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
Bert Van Kets dijo:
> Thanks for clearing that up. I have been out of Cocoon for some time for
> personal reasons (divorce) and did miss the branching and sub
> versioning.
> I used Eclipse CVS to check out the Cocoon-2.1 HEAD. From what I
> understand from the link you posted I should get the BRANCH_2_1_X
> version.

Yep. This is the version you need to check out. This SVN version contain
all the changes for java 1.5

> Darn, back to the basics. :-(

Don't worry, it is normal. ;-)

Best Regards,