Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Fabio Aragao <fa...@yahoo.com.br.INVALID> on 2021/04/23 13:12:23 UTC

[users@httpd] Help

Dears, good morning,We have an Apache2 service installed on an Ubuntu 18.04 serveryesterday the Apache2 service was consuming too much memory to the point of crashing the server, I was unable to determine the reason, but in monitoring the HTOP, it was seen that the "villain" would be apache, and it is certain that he would not be the only culprit, it is a sum of services that account for the memory consumption process, but HTOP was informing that the one that consumed more memory would be Apache2.I would like to know how I can do the correct monitoring for high memory consumption.Thanks

“Nosso futuro é construído pelas decisões que tomamos e não pelas desculpas que damos.”
(Tiago Brunet)
Fábio Aragão