Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Sheykhet, Rostic" <rs...@sanz.com> on 2005/03/29 20:33:55 UTC

Tomcat 4.1.27 context MBeans

Hi all,

I would like to deploy my webapp along with custom mbeans.  I have
LifeCycleListeners enabled, and I can get a hold of MBeanServer object
from my webapp's servlet code, list mbeans, etc.  I cannot call the
MBeanServer.createMBean() method because all of my mbean-related classes
are only known to the webapp's class loader.  I would like the mbean
classes to not be shared and to remain in the WAR file.  How can I pass
the webapp's class loader to the MBeanServer? I've read the mbean
descriptor howto, but found no suitable answers there.

Thanks,

Rostic

Re: Tomcat 4.1.27 context MBeans