Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Zheng Lin Edwin Yeo <ed...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/04 03:33:08 UTC

Show list of collections available in Solr server

Hi,

Would like to check, is there any way to show the list of collections that
are available in the Solr server and output it onto a JSON format? I could
not managed to find any documentation on this.

Regards,
Edwin

Re: Show list of collections available in Solr server

Posted by Zheng Lin Edwin Yeo <ed...@gmail.com>.
Hi Hussain,

Thank you so much for the information.

Regards,