Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Navjot Singh <na...@net4india.net> on 2003/07/09 11:49:45 UTC

RE: Tiles - Support for conditional composite

hi richard,

I thought there is only part of the area that would differ based on roles --
user/corp/xyz
It seems your entire page will be different. In that case it does make sense

+ avoid tiles
OR
+ keep separate tiles for diff conditions.

My example works good only if 1/2 of N sections of the page are required to
be changed based on conditions.

hope i am clear ;-)
-navjot