Posted to dev@pig.apache.org by Olga Natkovich <ol...@yahoo-inc.com> on 2011/04/15 23:25:15 UTC

RE: branch for 0.9 release

It took as a little longer to get major changes in. I think we are ready to branch. Please let me know if you think there are other changes we should wait for. Otherwise, I am planning to branch later this afternoon.

Olga

Posted by Olga Natkovich <ol...@yahoo-inc.com>.
Pig 0.9 branch has been created. Please, make sure that any changes meant for 0.9 are committed to both the branch and the trunk. Any changes (hopefully not many) that are needed for 0.8 will need to be committed to 0.8, 0.9 and trunk.

Olga

Posted by Olga Natkovich <ol...@yahoo-inc.com>.

Re: branch for 0.9 release

Posted by Dmitriy Ryaboy <dv...@gmail.com>.