Posted to dev@reef.apache.org by Markus Weimer <ma...@weimo.de> on 2015/08/28 02:51:40 UTC

Please welcome Andrew Chung

Hi,

I'm happy to announce that the PPMC voted to add Andrew to be our newest
committer.

Andrew has joined our community over the last few months. Since he
joined, he has contributed lots of changes with goal of ultimately
lighting up Evaluator-preserving Driver restarts in REEF. This work is
tracked as REEF-345 and is just about to come to a close.

Please join me in welcoming him to our team,

Markus

RE: Please welcome Andrew Chung

Posted by Mariia Mykhailova <ma...@microsoft.com>.
Welcome!