Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jeremy Nix <Je...@sfsltd.com> on 2005/08/03 17:14:44 UTC

How to enforce maxLength validation in Axis

My WSDL+XSD constrains all my fields down to specific lengths or
enumerated values.  I'm noticing however that the maxLength constraints
are not being validated by my web service.  Is there some sort of option
you must set to turn on this sort of validation?

_______________________
Jeremy Nix
Senior Application Developer
Southwest Financial Services, LTD.
(513) 621-6699 x1158
www.sfsltd.com

Re: How to enforce maxLength validation in Axis

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.
You can use a handler to perform schema validation.

Anne

Posted by sultanat <as...@yahoo.com>.
Did you get an answer to this problem, I am using maxlength too but I am not
getting any error if I am sending more data.