Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/20 07:48:19 UTC

Fail to compile due to too many RAT unapproved licenses

Hi guys,

I just pulled from master and when tried to do mvn install I got error:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.rat:apache-rat-plugin:0.10:check (default) on project
flink-parent: Too many files with unapproved license: 1 See RAT report
in: /home/hsaputra/open/hsaputra/incubator-flink/target/rat.txt ->
[Help 1]

Are we enabling RAT check on mvn install flow now?

- Henry

Re: Fail to compile due to too many RAT unapproved licenses

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Cool! Thanks guys

- Henry

Posted by Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org>.