Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Arje Cahn <a....@hippo.nl> on 2006/07/31 10:23:47 UTC

[GT2006] Request For Sponsors

       *******************************
       *                             *
       *   Cocoon GetTogether 2006   *
       *                             *
       *     October 2nd to 4th      *
       *                             *
       * Amsterdam, The Netherlands  *
       *                             *
       ****** www.cocoongt.org *******

Request for sponsors
--------------------

The Apache Cocoon community is proud to celebrate it's fifth annual edition of the Cocoon GetTogether, the main annual gathering of current and future Cocoon users and developers. The GetTogether is an excellent opportunity for companies interested in supporting Open Source while getting visibility for their products and services.

The first four editions of the Cocoon GetTogether brought more than 110 people to the event every year, all interested in Cocoon related development and Open Source in general. A recent questionnaire among Cocoon users and developers demonstrated a wish to focus on end-user experience, and we expect a big number of attendees that are looking for reallife, down-to-earth best practices around Apache Cocoon or one of it's related projects. This is a great opportunity to attract newcomers and Cocoon enthusiasts that could benefit from your products, services or support.

The sponsor investment will not be limited to the event itself. The GetTogether site will permanently host all the event related information, including all the session material. This will guarantee even further visibility to our sponsors, since their logo will always be visible on the main event page.

Sponsoring opportunities
------------------------

We offer a wide range of sponsoring opportunities, and we have made every effort to ensure a considerable return on investment by keeping the sponsoring fees low and visibility for sponsors high. If you're interested in sponsoring this year's Cocoon GetTogether, please see the attached PDF document for pricing and options. For enquiries, please send an email to info@cocoongt.org and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!

----

Kind regards,

Arjé Cahn

Hippo