Posted to commits@cassandra.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2010/11/18 02:03:40 UTC

[Cassandra Wiki] Update of "FAQ" by JonHermes

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Cassandra Wiki" for change notification.

The "FAQ" page has been changed by JonHermes.
The comment on this change is: CL.ZERO is no more.
http://wiki.apache.org/cassandra/FAQ?action=diff&rev1=93&rev2=94

  Setting your cache sizes too large can result in memory pressure.

- Writing with !ConsistencyLevel.ZERO is also an excellent way to run out of memory, since the server buffers up the write locally leaving the client free to send more.
-
  <<Anchor(existing_data_when_adding_new_nodes)>>

  == What happens to existing data in my cluster when I add new nodes? ==