Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Alan Inser <al...@inser.ch> on 2001/07/06 09:42:02 UTC

How to use ? - please help

Please could someone tell me how to use <html:rewrite> tag?

I think it is maybe the solution to create an encoded url to use with a
"window.open()" javascript command.

I would like to create a hidden input field or a javascript variable with
its value as the result of the tag <html:rewrite page='/listCodes.do'/>.

Thanks.

Posted by Norman Timmler <no...@neteye.de>.
could look like this:

window.open("<html:rewrite page='/listCodes.do'/>", "WindowName",
"resizable=no,scrollbars=no,width=300,height=300";

you just can assign the rewrite value to a javascript variable like this:

myPath = "<html:rewrite page='/listCodes.do'/>";

hope this helps,
norman