Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Alessandro Lazarotti <al...@siq.com.br> on 2007/12/05 23:33:05 UTC

[Trinidad] sortProperty in tr:table (tr:column)

How sort properties of objects like:

sortProperty="country.state.city" defaultSortOrder="descending">

... the navigation in object (country.state.city) don't work with
Trinidad or I don't known to work with tr:table?

(In Tomahawk, this working fine)

Re: [Trinidad] sortProperty in tr:table (tr:column)

Posted by Alessandro Lazarotti <al...@siq.com.br>.
ops, I understand now the code.

... thanks
Alessandro