Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by Rob Allen <ro...@akrabat.com> on 2021/02/06 17:19:09 UTC

[DISCUSS] release openwhisk-runtime-php 1.16.0

Hey all,

We have recently added PHP 8 support to the PHP runtime and removed support for PHP 7.2 as that version is no longer supported by the PHP organisation. As such, I’d like to go ahead and make a 1.16.0 release.

If there are no objections, I will look start the process next week as my time allows.

Regards,

Rob

Re: [DISCUSS] release openwhisk-runtime-php 1.16.0

Posted by Rodric Rabbah <ro...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Rob for leading the release!