Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Ruth, Brice" <br...@fiskars.com> on 2003/10/23 19:26:23 UTC

sorting and searching in Struts/tiles

[Forwarded from Dinh Nguyen, his emails aren't reaching the list]

Dinh Nguyen wrote:

Hi,

I am wondering how do you do the sorting and searching in struts.
Let say, when a person views a list of collections (for example, the
list consists of 5 people, each person has first name, last name,
age), there is a drop-down menu on the bottom of the table/page says
that:
1) Sort has two options: a) Ascending b) Descending
2) Search has three options a) Last Name b) First Name c) Age

Since data is not stored in database yet.
so in this case how can I do it using Struts?

Thanks for your help.

DN

Re: Bad email config [was: RE: sorting and searching in Struts/tiles]

Posted by "Ruth, Brice" <br...@fiskars.com>.
Yeppers, I've been getting the same thing.

James Mitchell wrote:

>"his emails aren't reaching the list"
>
>That's because he has a problem with the configuration of his mail
>client.  He asked me something offlist, and my reply just bounced.  I
>think his reply-to is set to go to some yahoo group address.....not
>sure.
>

>--
>James Mitchell
>Software Engineer / Struts Evangelist
>http://www.struts-atlanta.org
>678.910.8017
>AIM:jmitchtx

Brice D. Ruth
Sr. IT Analyst
Fiskars Brands, Inc.

Bad email config [was: RE: sorting and searching in Struts/tiles]

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org>.