Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Gilbert, Antoine" <AG...@korem.com> on 2006/11/15 21:22:02 UTC

DataSourceRealm vs DataSource

Hi

I have a data source and a data source realm using this data source.
Both are defined in the context. It seems the realm is unable to
reference the data source. I get this error message:

ERROR
[org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[Catalina].[localhost].[/pushnse
e-trunc]][15-11-2006 15:08:16]: Exception performing authentication

 javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Name pushnsee is not bound in this