Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org> on 2003/08/18 18:20:14 UTC

Mailing list style [was: Different problem with CVS installation]

Hi Lenya users,

I start this thread from scratch since I lost track
of the actual problem.

Please use proper quotation, e.g. as described in
http://www.webfoot.com/advice/email.context.html?Email

And please use meaningful subjects, not "Different
problem with CVS installation" but rather
"XSLT error on default/index.html".

Usually I don't like to give such advice but I want to
help and the more readable the thread is, the easier
can I do that.

Juergen, sorry to bother you - could you again post your
error message and any log file entries that look useful?

Thank you very much!

Andreas