Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Lance Norskog <go...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/17 23:38:25 UTC

Solr Wiki and mailing lists

The Apache Solr main page does not mention the mailing lists. The wiki
main page has a broken link. I have had to search my incoming mail to
find out how to unsubscribe to solr-user.

Someone with full access- please fix these problems.

Lance Norskog
goksron@gmail.com

Posted by Artem Lokotosh <ar...@gmail.com>.

Also you can request a FAQ, e-mail: solr-user-faq@lucene.apache.org