Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Shane Warne <wa...@yahoo.com> on 2001/04/02 07:40:14 UTC

Hyper-Link..

Hi,
I have just started to use Struts was wondering how
should i call an action servlet from a hyperlink..
It works this way,
I generate a report which has dynamic hyperlinks with
some parameters added as the query string. Now when
the link is hit i want a jsp page to load retreiving
data from the database based on the parameters. I
would like to know this in terms of FORM- ACTION
SERVLET - EJB- ACTION SERVLET- JSP.
'd appreciate if someone can guide me through this.
Can i try
href="/logonAction?username=test&password=changeme"

Thanks,
Shane..