Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Xie <ga...@163.com> on 2016/11/29 14:52:56 UTC

How to determine if the node's type is PERSISTENT_SEQUENTIAL

Hello,

I'm developing a too to migrate the data from ZK cluster. But found that copying the node with type PERSISTENT_SEQUENTIAL could be problem. So, I have to skip those nodes. But how can I get the this node type with API?

Thanks,
Gang

Re: How to determine if the node's type is PERSISTENT_SEQUENTIAL

Posted by Rakesh Radhakrishnan <ra...@apache.org>.
Could you share more details about the problem you are facing while copying
the node with type PERSISTENT_SEQUENTIAL. I'd prefer to fix those issues if
possible, rather than doing work around.

Rakesh

Posted by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@apache.org>.
Hi Gang,

I wonder if in your scenario it would better to copy a snapshot file rather than trying to copy one znode at a time.

-Flavio