Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Andreas Frei <fr...@inf.ethz.ch> on 2004/02/27 14:07:55 UTC

maven addPath

Hello

I would like to use the maven:addPath property,

so should the following be possible, I get a nullpointer exception and it
shows
UnattainableGoalException: Unable to obtain goa. [java:compile]

in maven.xml:
<preGoal name="java:compile">
    <ant:path id="eventsystem.srcs"
location="${basedir}/eventsystem/src/java"/>
    <maven:addPath id="maven.compile.src.set" refid="eventsystem.srcs"/>
</preGoal>

and in project xml I specified

<sourceDirectory>${basedir}</sourceDirectory>

Actually I would like to compile different source directories into one jar
file, can I obtain this behavior also in another way than by maven:addPath?

thank for your help,
Andreas